Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Warm Winter Wishes

 

Hi, everyone!  We have another fun Sketch Challenge for you this week over at Splitcoast!!  For my sample, I have used the 'Snowman and Friends' set by Divinity Designs LLC, along with the following items: Rustic Christmas Slimline Paper Pad and custom dies: Pierced Circles, Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer, Icicle Border and Treat Tags.  I took a piece of wide burlap ribbon, cut the stitching off of both sides, then cut it in half length-wise.  (Call me silly, but I enjoy pulling the outer strings to cause the frayed edges!) Some irridescent white sequins and Stickles were added for a little sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: