Monday, December 24, 2018

Quiet Beauty

Hi, everyone!  Today's Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoast is to feature stitching on your CAS cards, so I chose to use the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies set to cut out the image from a 2003 SU set, 'A Beautiful Season'.  Both stamps were colored with markers, spritzed with water, then stamped onto white cardstock.  I will also be submitting this to the December 'Flea Market Flip' Fan Club Challenge since I used one of the oldest stamp sets I own and haven't used in over ten years.  The last time I used this set, I didn't even own a digital camera!


SU A Beautiful Season, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Angie - love the 'snowy' look to this sweet image, the sentiment verse is delightfully thoughtful
Blessings
Maxine