Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Favorite 10 ODBD Projects!

Hi, everyone! Can you believe it?  Our Daily Bread designs is celebrating their 10th Anniversary this week!!!  I joined the team in December of 2008 and have made over 1500 ODBD cards and projects since then.  Below are some of my fave ODBD creations since 2008.  These all have special meaning to me, beginning with the vellum votive lamp shade which I made in my very first month on the team!  You can click on each photo to see the details of each project.  If you'd like to see more projects, HERE is a link to my ODBD gallery and HERE is a link to my Splitcoast Stampers gallery.  To see some of my designer sisters' favorite 10 cards, check them out on the ODBD Blog....they are all amazing!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: