Saturday, June 3, 2017

Father's Day Gears

Hi, everyone!  For my card today, I have combined the Friday Free4All Challenge (machines, tools, or gears) with today's Inspiration Challenge, which was to find inspiration from the Tim Holtz Inspiration Pinterest Board......I chose this tag for my inspiration to help me create one of three Father's Day cards.  I'm not very comfortable with grunge, but I did have fun using several colors of ink with the embossed background. I don't have any Tim Holtz products, so I improvised with what I had on hand.  The panels were cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles, the gears were cut with the ODBD Custom Steampunk Gears Dies, and the scripture verse is from 'Good Man', also from Our Daily Bread designs.

ODBD Good Man, ODBD Custom Steampunk Gears Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

FABULOUS masculine card, Angie!