Monday, March 21, 2016

Scavenger Hunt at Our Daily Bread designs!

Our Daily Bread designs Scavenger Hunt
Hi, everyone!  As Anniversary Week comes to a close, Our Daily Bread designs has one more fun event for you today.....a Scavenger Hunt!!!  Check out all of the details HERE on the ODBD Blog.

Prize Information: 
Three winners with the correct answers will be chosen to receive a $15.00 Gift Code to the ODBD store!! Winners will be announced on the blog on March 24, 2016.


Thanks for helping us to celebrate our 8th Anniversary! Hope you had fun....we sure did!!

God bless!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Gail said...

HI Angie - I will give this a try although I do not understand how to do this - but anywhoo I plan to participate - thank you

Gail said...

Ok I got It Angie - thanks!

Marilyn Mathis said...

You make the most beautiful cards. I copy a lot of them to use as examples.
Hugs.
sharingsimplethings.blogspot.com