Woo hoo!! I finished the rest of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges....just under the wire!! I'm so happy about how the background technique came out since I have not done this before today! I inked up one side of an embossing folder with yellow, 'thumped' with a brown and rust marker along some of the edges, spritzed the whole thing with water, then used it as a stamp on white cardstock. It only took a few minutes to dry, then I used a circle die to cut a portion out, in which I popped up a tag cut from the ODBD 'Recipe Card and Tags' Die Set, stamped with a sentiment from the 'Zinnia' set. The little bee is also from 'Zinnia' and was cut out with the ODBD 'Zinnia and Leaves' Die Set. I also used the circle die to cut a piece of burlap ribbon. (I put a piece of scotch tape on the back of the burlap before cutting so that it would not fray on the edges.)
Thanks again for visiting!!