Sunday, May 4, 2014

Glory of God

Hi, everyone!!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Jeannie1862.....congrats, Jeannie!!!  I really liked the layout and ribbon treatment of this beautiful card.  Instead of using an extra layer on top of designer paper, I stamped the morning glory corner image twice to make a frame with the scripture in the center.  Both the image and verse are from a new set from Our Daily Bread designs, called "Glory".  The flowers were colored with a white chalk marker then a light blue marker for highlights.  Instead of using a charm, I chose to make a satin bow with my Bow Easy.

ODBD Glory, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thank you for stopping by!  I love when you visit!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

PJH said...

Simple but oh so lovely and powerful!!

Kelley said...

So awesome! Thank you so much!