Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gone Fishing with Buford!

Hi, everyone!  I'm so excited......I was asked to make a sample for this week's Queen For The Day Challenge.....woo hoo!!!  Big congrats to GailNM for being dubbed Queen!!  What a fabulous gallery......I cruised through it several times!!  Since I needed to make a birthday card for a male co-worker, I chose to recreate this beautiful card.....I loved the shaped frame and beautiful background.  For my card, I used the Fishing Buford single from North Coast Creations, along with the Fishing Net Background and sentiment from Little Boys from Our Daily Bread designs.

North Coast Creations Fishing Buford, Our Daily Bread designs Fishing Net Background and Little Boys, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer, NCC Guest Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: