Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sneak Peek - ODBD "Earth Verses"

Hi, everyone!  This is a super quick card I made for this week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast.  This is not a normal card for me.....no paper piercing and no foam tape.....eek!!!!  I wanted to show how easy it is to create a card simply by using ODBD stamps along with their new beautiful designer paper, the "ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2013".  Don't let the name fool you.....these gorgeous patterns can be used for many different projects.....as a matter of fact, I used the green gingham for a Thanksgiving card a couple of days ago!  Anyhoo.....I'm also using some brand new stamps too.....the sentiment panel and card base were both stamped by the "Vintage Pattern Mini 1" background stamp and the scripture verse is from "Earth Verses".....these will be available on Friday, November 1st.

ODBD Earth Verses, Vintage Pattern Mini 1 Background, ODBD Christmas Paper Collection 2013, Card Designer Angie Crockett

I will also be submitting this card to this week's ODBD Shining the Light "No Ribbons or Lace" Challenge.  Baker's twine was fair game....yay!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love the new papers with the cardinal, Angie and your banner design and combination of papers makes those papers and your card sing!! Thanks for supporting the challenge again this week my friend!!
Another stunning design glorifying our Glorious Lord!!
HUGS!!
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Angie, you never cease to amaze me at your creativity! I LOVE how you've used these beautiful ODBD Christmas papers! I love this Scripture verse, and you've truly surrounded it beautifully with your layout, papers, and twine! Hugs, sweet and talented friend!

Greta said...

One of my favorite cards! Wonderfully created--wish I had that paper pack!