Saturday, January 12, 2013

You Have Blessed My Life!

Hi, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast is so fantastic......choose any item from the Layla Grayce store to help create a card or project.  If you can't find any inspiration there, then I'm afraid that there is no help for you! ;)  I chose this beautiful three drawer chest.....the gorgeous flowers instantly reminded me of some Basic Grey 'Picadilly' papers I have.

ODBD "Be Joyful" Designer Angie Crockett

The layout for my card is from this week's Mojo Sketch Challenge 275. Their sketches are always fabulous, but it seems that there is never enough time in the week to squeeze it in. For the first sketch each month, prizes are awarded, so I'm happy to be able to play along!!

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Be Joyful';
Designer paper: Basic Grey 'Picadilly';
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fanciful Flourish Small', Zva Creative Roses and Pearls, Prima Crocheted Lace, silk ribbon (threaded), Spellbinders Classic Circle and Square Nestabilities, Sponge Dauber, Foam Tape, Paper Piercer and template;
Size: 5-1/2 x 5-1/2.

ODBD "Be Joyful" Designer Angie Crockett

Before I go, I wanted to remind you that Our Daily Bread designs has a CHA sale going on right now.....20% off of all stamp sets and singles (bundles are already discounted and will not be included in this sale).  The sale will end Saturday, 1/12/16 at midnight EST.   Check out the deets HERE on the ODBD Blog.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderfully, blessed weekend!!!


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I adore the papers and layout on this gorgeous card Angella...beautiful lace too, so beautiful,love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Grace said...

Angie this one just blows me away! WHat a gorgeous take on the inspiration piece! I love that dresser and wish I could do one of my old ones up just like that!

Audrey Hiltke said...

This is a truly beautiful creation. Your papers are so pretty together, and the light sponging and paper piercing, lace and floral detailing, make it even more gorgeous!
Blessings,
Audrey

Linda Carson said...

gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous!!