Saturday, October 9, 2010

Missing You!

This is a card I sent to a dear friend, on the other side of the country, who is having a birthday this weekend. So it's a missing you/birthday card combo! I love this beautiful new set by Our Daily Bread designs, "Missing You" and I just had to use these two prints from the Basic Grey "Olivia" collection, along with lots of "Pearl" Glimmer Mist, Zva Creative Pearls, and May Arts satin ribbon tied with a Bow Easy. I sure hope she likes it!



I have used the following challenges in the making of this card:
Jennipher's (AWESOME) Sketch Tuesday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts;
Bible Verse Thursday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts: Missing You;
Basic Grey Challenge: Sparkle (there are six layers of Glimmer Mist, although it is a bit camera shy);
Freshly Brewed Challenges: Anything Goes/Girly;
Creative Card Crew: Bloomin' Marvelous;
Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Nature;
Stamptacular Sunday: Layer It On!


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a blessed weekend!!!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so soft and pretty. I'm sure your friend will just adore her card!

Lovely Linda said...

Oh Angela - I wish you were missing me - this is adorable! LOL! I am sure your friend will LOVE IT!! What a fabulous sentiment and I love that gorgeous image! I am loving this!! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Grace said...

Oh Angie this is amazing and gorgeous! I love the colors!!! Makes me smile!!! Hugs my friend!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I know your friend will cherish it. Beautiful in so many ways. I love the colors and that perfect bow!

Great card. Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges

Lorelie Kim said...

I TOTALLY LOOOOOOVED my VERY SPECIAL card!! It's on my shelf where I "work" so I get to look at it everyday and think of my wonderful friend from Indiana!! Miss you, gf!!