Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bible Verse Thursday - Dove Challenge


Wow, it's Thursday again already!!! This week's Bible Verse Thursday Challenge for Christian Paper Crafts is more of a theme rather than a verse challenge! Use any kind of doves on your project....stamps, punches, designer paper....you name it! And of course, you must use a verse on your project as well....any verse you choose! I paired up the dove image from the Our Daily Bread designs' set, "Confirmation" with the verse from "Baptism and Confirmation Verses"....I just can't get enough of these new sets!! The designer paper is Basic Grey "Wisteria", the border and top corners were punched with the Martha Stuart Doily Lace border punch, the pearls are Basic Grey "Opaline", and of course I had to finish with my obsession, "Pearl" Glimmer Mist!!!

I have also used Jen's Color Monday Challenge to use light blue and brown...one of my fave color comos!!!! And Gloria's Sketch Tuesday challenge was a perfect fit as well!!!

Today at Splitcoast, Julia's Ways To Use It Challenge is to use a bird on your project....what are the odds of that? I love it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!! Many blessings to you!!!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Beautiful! Love the sky behind the dove...awesome!!

Grace said...

Beautiful use of this set Angie! I love the clouds behind the dove and the clean lines of this card!

ChristineCreations said...

Wow, your clouds beyind the dove are so pretty. This is such a peaceful card Angie