Monday, June 17, 2019

Path to Happiness

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Michelle aka mfb....congrats, Michelle!!  I went way back to the beginning of Michelle's gallery and chose this awesome card to case.  I used similar colors, but different stamps, and placed the staples in a different spot, but the general design remains.  The stamp set used on my card today is 'By The Bay'....I love stamp sets which make it easy for masculine designs!  This card only took me about fifteen minutes to make, which is a miracle for me! :)

Stampin Up By The Bay, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Angie - love the way the top (feature) panel is set slightly lower against the darker one with the band behind it.
Blessings
Maxine