Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sweet Friendship

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Nan Cee.....I chose this beautiful card to case today.  For my card, I am using a new set from ODBD, 'In My Heart' Stamp/Die Duo, with which I am totally in love!  The hydrangeas were stamped in Stazon Jet Black, cut out with the custom die, colored with a pink marker, the centers were water-colored with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist, then adhered to a panel cut with the ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, matted with the ODBD Custom Layered Lacey Ovals Dies.  Instead of embossing the card base, I stamped the hydrangea image with Versamark, then heat-embossed in white. Liquid pearls were added to the centers of the blossoms.

ODBD In My Heart Stamp/Die Duo, ODBD Custom Layered Lacey Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy New Year!!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - what a beautiful card Angie - love how you have used this stamp in so many ways
Blessings
Maxine