Saturday, December 16, 2017

Love the Lord.....

Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Department 56 site......I fell in love with this lighthouse with the purple background.  I bought an assortment pack of Webster's Pages designer paper many years ago and am finally getting some use for it......this lighthouse design is absolutely perfect for my inspiration pick!  Since I wanted to make an A2 size card with a 6x6 piece of dsp, I fussy cut the opposite corner and adhered it to the panel for balance.  The scripture verse from the ODBD 'Scripture Series 3' set was stamped in black, the panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, matted in red, then added metallic dots and red baker's twine.  Since there is piercing, sponging on the edges, and the color of sand, I will also be submitting this to the Fan Club 'Snow, Sand, and Stars' Central Theme and to the Fan Club Inspiration Challenge since I am using a lighthouse.

ODBD Scripture Series 3, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,


ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Awesome use of the paper Angie - your card is stunning
Blessings
Maxine