Friday, December 29, 2017

I Have You In My Heart

Hi, everyone!  Today's Friday Free4All Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use a favorite new (or new to you) stamp that you had acquired in 2017.  Hands down, my new fave is this "In My Heart" Stamp/Die Duo set from Our Daily Bread designs!  LOVE this hydrangea image and I had a blast using one stamp plus a lot of masking to create this birthday card for a dear friend.  After coloring the flowers, aqua ink was sponged around and between them, then liquid pearls was added to the centers.

ODBD In My Heart Stamp/Die Duo, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,


ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Sherry said...

beautiful card! is this a new set due to come out? because I cant find it in ODBD

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Angie, this is beautiful - love how you have used the stamp.
Blessings
Maxine