Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hope Anchors The Soul

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Kelly Santi aka MiamiKel4....congrats, Kelly!!  I chose this awesome CAS card to recreate using the 'Anchor the Soul' set from Our Daily Bread designs.  This card only took 15 minutes to make.....yay!!!  The white panels were cut with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies and ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  Instead of sequins, I used two navy pearls in the corners.

ODBD Anchor the Soul, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Circles Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, Angie! This is such a humbling honor for me! I am so completely shocked to see ME :) Even more so, your card is so beautiful! It's so serene and just brings a sense of peace and wonderment for God's love for us - giving us that glimmer of hope when we need it the most, often in the eye of a storm. I was just at the water's edge this weekend (cleaning it up, but still there - lol) and marveled at how BEAUTIFUL this world is. Thank you for making a card for my FS this week - I'm over the moon! Blessings, friend ♥