Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy 4th Birthday

Floral Arrangement Pinterest Board
Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from this amazing Floral Arrangements Pinterest Board.  I fell in love with the color combination of these beautiful flowers.  For my card, I chose a pattern from the ODBD Whimsical Wildflowers Paper Collection and a piece of Barely Banana cardstock (from my treasured retired stash).  The rectangle panels were cut out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies; the number 4 was cut out with the ODBD Custom Large Numbers Dies; the butterflies from 'Butterfly and Bugs' were stamped then cut out with the ODBD Custom Butterfly and Bugs Dies; the sentiments are from the 'Celebration' set.  Since I do not own blending markers, I used a clear glaze pen on the outlines of the butterflies to act as a resist, then sponged the yellow and purple. I love to color with sponges for a smooth, subtle look.  This is a birthday card for my great-niece who I swear was just a baby yesterday!!! :)

ODBD Custom Large Numbers Dies, ODBD Celebration, ODBD Butterfly and Bugs, ODBD Custom Butterflies and Bugs Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Whimsical Wildflowers Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: