Saturday, May 7, 2016

Dear Friend

Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from a Pinterest board full of one layer cards (OLC).......I chose this awesome card by Audrie to recreate using the new Medallion Background and Medallion Sentiments set, both from Our Daily Bread designs.  For my first attempt, I used scratch paper to mask the white card, inked the background stamp with aqua and teal inks, but couldn't get a clean image at the edges of the masks.  I used the back side of my failed first attempt, inked the background stamp again, stamped onto a larger area, then trimmed to the size I wanted and adhered onto another white card base.  After stamping the sentiment, paper piercing and white pearls were added.

ODBD Medallion Background, ODBD Medallion Sentiments, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a blessed weekend!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: