Thursday, September 24, 2015

Go With All Your Heart

Hello!  Today's Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use some sort of punctuation on your project....my card has a comma and a period.  Today I would like to share a birthday card for one of my brothers, who requested something colorful...I immediately thought of creating a sunset, so I chose the North Coast Creations set, 'Sail Away'  plus the ODBD Custom 'Sunburst Background' Die.  The image was stamped in Stazon Jet Black, then colored with both markers and watercoloring. The circle was paper pierced by hand but the background was pierced by the Sunburst die...yay!

NCC Saily Away, ODBD Custom Sunburst Background Die, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

NCC and ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: