Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Steps of a Good Man

Our Daily Bread designs Shining the Light Challenge 241
Hi, everyone!!!  This week's Shining the Light Challenge is to choose at least three colors from the swatch for your project....I went with the brown, rust, and gray for this card which I made for my hubby for our anniversary.  I have combined some new and previously released goodies from Our Daily Bread designs for this card:  ODBD Custom 'Pegboard and Hooks' Dies, ODBD Custom 'Workshop Tools' Dies, ODBD Custom 'Pennant Swag' Die, 'Pennant Swag Alphabet' stamps (to create your own sentiment!), scripture from the 'Good Man' stamp set, and the designer paper is from the ODBD 'Vintage Ephemera Paper Collection'.

ODBD Good Man, ODBD Custom Pegboard and Hooks Dies, ODBD Custom Workshop Tools Dies, ODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die, ODBD Pennant Swag Alphabet, ODBD Vintage Ephemera Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

Angie, first of all Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a lovely time! Your card is awesome, love the colors you picked and how well they look together! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Daily Bread Designs. Hugs, Gracie.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your card is beautiful Angie!! I am sure your hubby loved it!! I love your colors, the added banner and all the extra Angie touches that make it so special!! You are such an inspiration!!

What a blessing to have been married to your best friend for yet another year!! I hope you enjoyed your Anniversary!!

Thanks for supporting the challenge and team my friend!! HUGS!

Gwen said...

AWESOME MASCULINE CARD I'M SURE HE WILL LOVE IT !!!