Monday, April 28, 2014

Whispered Prayers

Happy Monday, everyone!!  How about a sneak peek of an upcoming set from Our Daily Bread designs?!  This is a quick and easy card I made using the new "Holy Angels" set, which will be released on Thursday, May 1st.  The angel wings were inked up in purple ink, then stamped multiple times in a row to create the fade effect.

ODBD Holy Angels Card Designer Angie Crockett

Before I sign off, just wanted to remind you that Our Daily Bread designs has a huge clearance sale going on this week.....there are many stamp sets and singles which will be retired, so make sure that you check out the list before it's too late!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed week!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crocket

1 comment:

Cards By Jan said...

OH tyty Angie for the sneak peak....I think I"M gonna love this one...cause I LOVE angels....

Those wings are so pretty!!!
Hugs Jan