Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Anniversary to my In-Laws!

Hi, everyone! This week's Featured Stamper is the sweet and talented Barbara Pace aka BarbieP......yay, Barb!!!!  Barbara has been a long-time customer of Our Daily Bread designs, has been chosen as Customer Card of the Day several times, has been a consistent winner in the Shining The Light Challenge over at the Our Daily Bread designs blog......plus, I personally am a huge fan!  When I saw that Barb had been chosen for Featured Stamper, I knew that I had to find one of her beautiful ODBD creations to case......I chose this one.....I loved the simple layout and die cut border/ribbon combo.....such a pretty card!   Instead of an embossing folder for the background, I chose to use the Chalkboard Fan Background stamp with gray ink.  The heart border was stamped in red with the Flourish Label Borders set, the verse from Love Scriptures was stamped in black, then the panel was cut out with the ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern Die Set.  The lacy border at the bottom was cut with the ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Die Set and the corner die was cut with the ODBD Custom Ornate Borders and Flowers Die Set. The tiny cross on the sentiment panel was cut with the ODBD Custom Ornamental Crosses Die Set.  My card ended up vertical instead of horizontal because I goofed and cut my cardstock the wrong direction.....since the stamped background panel was non-directional, I flipped the elements and it all worked out perfectly.

ODBD Chalkboard Fan Background, Flourish Label Borders, Love Scriptures, Vintage Flourish Pattern Die Set, Beautiful Borders Die Set, Ornate Borders and Flowers Die Set, Ornamental Crosses Die Set, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: