Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jesus Loves Me, This I Know!

Hi, everyone!  Hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far!  It's finally spring....it's official for me now since I had the windows open all day yesterday.......ahhhhhhh!!!!  Later today I will cut around 30-40 daffodils to share at work tomorrow.....I'll take a photo if I can remember to!

Meanwhile, today's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Sandy aka stampwithsandy.....wow, what an inspiring gallery! There are several more cards I would like to case (copy and share everything), but for my card today, I have cased this beautiful valentine card.  My youngest great-niece, Kynzlie, will be turning one next week and this is her 1st birthday card.  I am also making a name frame but do not have it completed yet.

ODBD Princess, ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die Set, ODBD Heart and Soul Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

The crown from the ODBD "Princess" set was stamped in black, colored with metallic markers and a glitter pen, cut out, then adhered to the heart which was cut out with the ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die Set.  The sentiment (which reminds me of my childhood....my fave church song) is also from "Princess".  The designer paper is from the ODBD Heart and Soul Collection.  I was super thrilled to find a package of chipboard numbers in my stash and this number one matched the pink cardstock perfectly....woo hoo, I love when that happens!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Such a sweet card. I know that one will go into a baby book. TFS