Wednesday, November 6, 2013

God's Blessings To You

Hi, everyone!    Today I would like to share a birthday card I made a couple of months ago for a co-worker, but am just now posting.  The design came about from a Technique Lover's Challenge over at Splitcoast, which was to create an angled background.  I chose two patterns from an Authentique 6x6 pad, stamped a sentiment from Mini Tags 3 by Our Daily Bread designs onto the neutral piece, added paper piercing and some denim ribbon.  This was very quick and very simple to do.....I love when that happens!! :)


Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

Blessings,


1 comment:

Grace said...

Oh goodness.... quick and easy for YOU Angie... but oh so gorgeous and it will be so appreciated!!! Your perfect piercing always amazes me!!!
hugs,
Grace