Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hello, My Friend!

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to choose an item from the Etsy store, jennspendants.  I chose this beautiful Bird Necklace Scrabble Tile Pendant.....I absolutely love pink and green together!  These colors reminded me of some Pink Paislee designer paper in my stash which I have been hoarding.  The design of the card I borrowed  from this gorgeous card by  Emily aka Stamp Muse, who was crowned Queen For The Day this week......congrats, Emily!

ODBD "Cathedral Window Marble", "Sentiment Collection 2", Card designer Angie Crockett


The three "faux pendants" on my card were stamped with the ODBD Cathedral Window - Marble stamp, then the individual sections were cut out, colored, and framed with a Creative Memories punch which I have had for many years but have not used before.  The sentiment is from the ODBD "Sentiments Collection 2" set.

Before I sign off, just wanted to let you know that Our Daily Bread designs will be discontinuing quite a few stamp sets and you can pick them up, while supplies last, at a 40% discount......check them out HERE on the Retired/Clearance page.

Have a beautiful weekend!!

Blessings,

ODBD Card Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Cute idea!!! Pretty!