Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blog Hop Winner and Inspiration Challenge

Thanks so very much to all of those who stopped by yesterday for the "March of the Snowmen" first annual blog hop!!! A big thank you to Melisa Waldorf for coming up with this fabulous idea in the first place, plus organizing everything!!! Wow, what an honor to be included with these other talented ladies!! If you'd still like to check out all of the AWESOME snowman projects, please scroll down one post for the links to the hop.

Random.org helped me to choose the lucky winner of my "Flaky Friends" card from yesterday, plus a goodie bag full of blog candy .......And the winner is......loftylass, who left this comment: loftylass said...
What a great idea, I love snowmen stamps but I don't have any 'skinny' ones - these are so cute and the card is beautiful. tfs
HW
Dear Ms. HW, please come on back and leave me your email address. Congrats!!!!

Now on to some more fun stuff! I finally had a FREE weekend to get caught up on some projects (and house cleaning). Right off the bat Saturday I participated in the Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast, which was to find an item from the "Charm Lady Botique".......I was in a goofy mood, so I spent about 2 minutes and replicated this Moss Ring with a gemstone brad and some Shamrock Green Flower Soft!! After giggling about the ring.....for a couple of hours......I finally made a REAL IC card, using this Red Autumn Fall Pendant, which is an exact replica of Basic Grey's "Indian Summer" dsp!! The scripture is from the ODBD set called "I Am The Way". I have also used the Case Artist Saturday challenge from Christian Paper Crafts.....sweet Mary is featuring our DT all month...this week's featured DT members are myself and Cindy Coutts. I chose to case this awesome card from Cindy's gallery because of the layout and ribbon placement. We're all gonna gang up on Mary later and case some of her work also!!!

By the way, thank you all for your concern over my 18 year old kitty who got into a fight with a possum two weekends ago and had puncture wounds in her front leg. She is limping still, but has mostly recovered, especially when it comes to her appetite!!!! I think this cat has 100 lives instead of 9!!! Thank goodness, 'cause she's a good one!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a blessed Sunday!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

HI Angella,
Funny ring!! I couldn't help but notice that you have a free weekend and what do you do right off the bat...you do the Inspiration challenge!! lol Did you get your housework done? ;-) !!!!!!!!
Love the card you CASEd. You've done Cindy proud :-) Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs to you sistah!

RosesMarijke said...

What a beautiful card and a lovely cat!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

You are a riot! I love your card! The ring's not bad either!:)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Angie!!! You crack me up!!! I can always count on you to put a smile on my face. That ring is too fun and clever!!

Your card is gorgeous. Another Angie piece of elegant art!! You rock girl!! I am envious of your cat right now. Would love to crawl into bed...

hugs,
Chris