Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bandana Technique

Hi everyone! I'll start with some exciting news first: the DT at Christian Paper Crafts is so happy to welcome two new challenge hostesses: Gloria Stengel aka Gloriadee, will be hosting our Sketch Tuesday challenge and Lynn Ray aka Mitzy5000 will be doing our journaling challenge. We have enjoyed spending time with both of these awesome ladies as members on CPC....now I am lucky enough to work side by side with them!!!

These three cards I made as samples for a tutorial on the Bandana Technique for Christian Paper Crafts. I learned this over a year ago on Splitcoast Stampers and just LOVE how fast and easy it is!!! This "Bandana Snowflakes" card was based on Jen's Color Monday challenge on Christian Paper Crafts, plus her Clean and Simple Challenge for Splitcoast. You may not think this is clean and simple....but listen, if I can make it in less than 30 minutes, it's GOT to be simple!!! The set I used is "Peace and Joy", new from Our Daily Bread designs this month.
The next two cards were even easier than the snowflakes! I needed two masculine birthday cards, so I made them similar with my old stand by Stampin' Up set, "True Friend"....still one of my fave SU sets!

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned tomorrow for another Bible Verse Thursday challenge! God Bless!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I know I've commented over at Christian Paper Crafts but I just have to here, too! I'm getting ready to try this out. Thanks so much for the tutorial and the great inspiration every week!! AND your great sense of humor!!

Connie M. said...

Angie! You have sooo rocked this technique! What wonderful colors on both cards!!

RosesMarijke said...

What a very beautiful cards!!

Kelley said...

Awesome look, I love it! Those dots really make it!!