Tuesday, September 17, 2024

More Fun Samples from Divinity Designs LLC Blessings Box!

Hi, everyone! Here is one more round of samples for the July Blessings Box from Divinity Designs LLC. I had so much fun with these products and will continue to use them for many of my personal cards!
My first sample incorporates the Blessings Box goodies, the Fractured Quilt Background Die from the September New Release, but the fun Busy Bee Dies.  I love the tiny bees in this paper so I just had to break out the Busy Bees!
My next sample combines the Blessings Box goodies, along with the Fence Die, Bitty Blossoms Dies, and a cloud stencil created with the Clouds and Raindrops Dies. The designer paper strip was cut with one of the layering dies from the Accordion Fold with Layers Dies.
For my third sample, I used the Mini Cups and Mugs Dies to cut a smaller cup of lemonade plus a tiny straw!  The bench is from the Park Silhouettes Dies.
Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

No comments: