Saturday, December 25, 2021

You're Like, Really Old!

 

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Bluebellgray.....this gorgeous water bottle helped me to create this 50th birthday card for my step-mom. (My step-mom is younger than me, so I was able to get away with this sentiment!)   I dug out some marbled designer paper by Craft Consortium, along with these custom dies from Divinity Designs LLC: Large Numbers, Sentiment Strips 2, Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, and A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer. The funny sentiment is from Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings 3 by My Favorite Things.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Angie - love your colours and the eclipse '50' is stunning, never mind the fun sentiment
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine