Friday, August 14, 2020

Another Look At Divinity Designs LLC's August Release

Hi, everyone!  Today we are revisiting the August releases from Divinity Designs LLC....check out the entire release plus another round of awesome designer samples.....HERE!

Below are the items featured in my sample for today:







For my card, I began by cutting the card base with the 'Accordion Fold with Layers' set.  The layers were cut from the 'Cool and Casual' Paper Pad.  I used all but one stamp from the 'King of the Road' stamp set to decorate the 'Belly Band' and the accordion card.  I used the Wood Background stamp with kraft ink on white cardstock for all of the die cut pieces,  stamped with a dark red, then sponged with kraft and caramel. Here are the additional dies used:  Double Stitched Ovals, Ovals, Double Stitched Circles, Circles, Double Stitched Squares, Squares, Sentiment Strips with Layers (April Blessings Box), and Belly Band.


This view shows the inside layers.  I love all of the cool sentiment stamps from this set!!



Thanks for stopping by....it's greatly appreciated!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: