Saturday, September 16, 2017

Coffee Is Always A Good Idea!

Happy Saturday, everyone! This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Audrie's 'My New House Ideas' Pinterest board.  When I saw this awesome coffee station, I was inspired by several aspects of it: coffee (need I say more?!), the gorgeous marble countertop, and the golden leaf handles for the canisters which match the gold tray! The countertop made me want to try the tissue paper technique which I first tried on this card. The coffee pot reminded me of my favorite stamp from the 'I Love Coffee' set by Our Daily Bread designs.....this is my motto!! :) The leaves from 'Autumn Blessings' were gold embossed on gold cardstock, then cut out with the ODBD Custom Fall Leaves and Acorn Dies.  To cut out the sentiment panels, I used the ODBD Custom Ornate Ovals Dies and ODBD Custom Ovals Dies.  Once the tissue paper was adhered to a piece of white cardstock which was ran through a Xyron machine, the panel was cut with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  I will also be submitting this to the September Fan Club challenge since the tissue paper has wrinkles in it.  Plus, the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is going on....will submit there as well!

ODBD I Love Coffee, ODBD Autumn Blessings, ODBD Custom Fall Leaves and Acorn Dies, ODBD Custom Ornate Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


15 comments:

Shanna Slater said...

Love the shimmer!! Great card!


Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

That background is just fabulous. Love all the glittery goodness on this card!

~amy~ said...

Love how you were inspired by that awesome coffee station...great card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty, and I totally agree that it's always a great time for coffee. It always is at my house, anyway! LOL Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com


P.S. I run the challenge blog Word Art Wednesday. We offer free scripture digi for every challenge, always have an Anything Goes/Family Friendly theme, and have lots of great fun and fellowship to offer as well. Not to mention....AWESOME prizes!! I'd love to have you stop by to play along and fellowship with us. We'd love having you!
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Love the neutral color pallet!

Hetty said...

Indeed it is and so very beautiful your card.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is gorgeous! The gold leaves make it very elegant, too.

New Creations said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Like the style and monochromatic look.

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Angela - love those leaves with the gold, and the fabulous tissue background
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the gold embossing on the leaves.

VanessaB said...

great inspiration; this is gorgeous!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Really beautiful!!!

Kelley Holland said...

I have not seen this card yet and it is a beaut!!