Saturday, December 24, 2016

Inspired Faith Collage

Happy Saturday, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge makes me want to go shopping for clothes, which I normally hate to do!  We are to choose an ensemble from Audrie's Conference Attire Pinterest Board for inspiration.....I fell in love with the colors and patterns in this photo.  Since I did not have an alphabet embossing folder, I clear embossed the 'Chalkboard Word Collage' background stamp on Lucky Limeade cardstock, then cut it out with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.  I didn't want to cover up the embossed background, so I cut out the ODBD Custom Faith Border Die for a sentiment.  The border strip was cut with the ODBD Custom Flower Lattice Die since it looked so much like the black lacy cuff in the inspiration photo. Some gold cording and gold metallic dots were added since there were touches of gold in the photo.

ODBD Chalkboard Word Collage, ODBD Custom Faith Border Die, ODBD Custom Flower Lattice Die, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Angie - love the green and black colour scheme
Blessings
Maxine