Saturday, October 11, 2014

Nameframe Baby Gift

Happy Saturday!!! This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the artwork at Fine Art America. Okay, I'm cheating since I won't be home to stamp today.....my nameframe below was already done, but when I saw this adorable blue elephant, I just had to submit for this challenge!!  This is a gift I made for my little sister, Rebecca, who is expecting her first child any day now.  The nursery colors are chocolate brown and mint green with zoo animals and sports.  I did not have sports stamps small enough to work, so I cut the different balls out of designer paper from Bo Bunny.  The animal stamps are Stampendous Baby Invite.


Here is a close-up:


This is my sister, Rebecca.....isn't she gorgeous?  I can't wait to meet little Zayne!!!




2 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Awe, what an adorable, personalized name frame and keepsake for years to come! It is so fun! Your sister is beautiful!

trisha too said...

Soooo cute!

Now I want a cupcake . . . ;)