Thursday, April 4, 2013

'Welcome' Cross-stitch Frame

Hi, everyone!  No cards to show today, however, I will be submitting this framed cross-stitch piece for the "Fruits and Vegetables" Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast.


Before I discovered stamping, my favorite hobby was cross-stitch.  I started this kit many years ago and finished it on my last vacation. The blue gingham was supposed to be made into a pillow, but I decided to frame it instead, so that it wouldn't be a dust collector...who needs more of those?!

"Welcome" Cross Stitch Frame by Angie Crockett
Here is a close-up view of the details:


"Welcome" Cross Stitch Frame by Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,
Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Grace said...

What a beautiful cross stitch Angie! I used to do it too until my eyes gave out! LOL! Love this... so homey and welcoming!!!
hugs,
Grace

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful stitching! Just like Grace, said in a comment above me, I used to do a lot of cross stitch too. eyes won't let me anymore. I miss it.