Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Birthday Blessings in Blue!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Sigh.....it's back to work for me today, after a long weekend. At least I had some time to stamp this weekend...yay!!!


This week's Featured Artist over at the ODBD Forum is my dear, sweet DT sister, Sabrina Jackson!!!!! Congrats, Sabrina!!! Check out her fabulous gallery HERE! It took me quite a while to pick out a card to re-create.....there were too many beautiful choices!! Isn't that a good problem to have?! I finally chose this gorgeous card since I've been itchin' to use my Cheery Lynn Designs 'French Pastry' Doily Die, which goes perfectly with the new "Birthday Blessings" set by Our Daily Bread designs! The designer paper I used is from Momenta.....I have never heard of this brand before, however, a friend at work picked up this paper pack for me at Goodwill....score!!!

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Birthday Blessings';
Cardstock: SU Bordering Blue and Whisper White;
Designer Paper: Momenta 'Story of Us';
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, SU Bordering Blue, Old Olive, and Pretty in Pink;
Accessories: Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio die, Cheery Lynn Designs 'French Pastry' doily die, May Arts Crocheted Ribbon, Zva Creative Pearls, 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist, paper piercer and template, foam tape, sponge dauber;
Size: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! God bless!



5 comments:

Blessed Ladybug said...

Very nice I love the colors awesome work...

Blessed Ladybug said...

Very nice I love the colors awesome work...

Kathy said...

Angie, this card is GORGEOUS!!! I love this new set...my cup of tea...I love the font on the sentiment too. I never think about sponging the DP, I'll have to try that. Sabrina is one amazing card maker! Blessings! Kathy

Kelley said...

Beautiful card, Ang!!

Natalie said...

Angie, this is so pretty! Love the blues, the sponging around the edges, the lace & pearls! Gorgeous die and the piercing. Yup, undeniably an Angie card!! :-)