Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Children of God Diorama


I love this new set, Children of God, from Our Daily Bread Designs! I couldn't resist but pair the verse and Jesus image with the scene from Path of Life....I thought it was a perfect fit!!! I made this diorama for this week's Splitcoast color challenge of Bashful Blue, So Saffron, and Close to Cocoa....this new SU dp, Bella Birds, was a fantastic match. I started to follow the Diorama instructions on the Resource page at SCS, but decided I only wanted two layers and a bigger window. I cut my two pieces 6"x8" each and scored 1" from each end. I cut out the square with a ruler and exacto knife, punched the scalloped border with a SU punch. I painted Jesus' robe with Pearl Shimmerz, however, my camera will just not pick it up....darn! I didn't want to take away from the image or verse, so I chose not to embellish it much.

Thanks for stopping by! God Bless!

8 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Angella this is wonderful. Great depth and wonderful coloring.

Kathy Jones said...

GASP!!!! OMGosh Angella this is stunning!!! Love the idea, the soft colours and your colouring is astounding!!! You are so talented!!!!!

Kathy Jones said...

PS. Forgot to add --- CONRATULATIONS on your permanent place in the Bread Basket, you SO deserve it!!! {hugs}

Judy Rozema said...

WOWSERS, girl, this is amazing!!!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

AMAZING, Angella!! Love these two sets paired up like this!

Kay's Creative Corner said...

What an AMAZING creation Angella!!! WOW!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Angella,..you are the BOMB GIRL!!!!! this is awesome!! wow, wow, wow!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this takes my breath away! It is so gorgeous!