Thursday, December 22, 2016

Winter Window

Hi, everyone! Today I am taking my last vacation day of the year and I am celebrating by creating a "just because" card.  Most everything I create is either for my HUGE personal birthday list or for design team commitments, but today I'm playing just for fun in the Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast which is all about windows.  I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs for my window card:  'Warm Wishes' set (snowman scene), ODBD Custom Window Die, ODBD Custom Curtains and Valance Dies, the pre-printed sentiment and designer paper 'wallpaper' are from the ODBD Christmas Card Collection 2016, and the other dies used are the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Stitched Ovals Dies, and ODBD Custom Ovals Dies.

ODBD Warm Wishes, ODBD Christmas Card Collection 2016, ODBD Custom Window Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Stitched Ovals Dies, ODBD Custom Ovals Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

So glad you took time to play Angie - this is beautiful!!
Christmas blessing to you and yours
Maxine