Sunday, November 13, 2016

Dump Truck Birthday

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Jen aka Jennifrann.....congrats, Jen!!  I chose this super cute birthday card for inspiration to help me create a birthday card for my nephew's 2nd birthday.  Instead of a bulldozer, I used a dump-truck from the North Coast Creations 'Dump Truck Birthday' set.  The hills were created by tearing and sponging kraft cardstock, adhered to the white panel which was sponged using a die cut cloud cut with the ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies set.  Once the three layers were adhered together, I cut out the panel with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.

NCC Dump Truck Birthday, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles, ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies, Card Designed by Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: