Saturday, August 13, 2016

Wings of Time

Happy Saturday, everyone!!  I had a blast playing in the Splitcoast Inspiration Challenge this morning!  We were to choose a photo from the Retro Color Block Pinterest Board and I chose this stunning dress due to the striking color contrast.  To create the same color pattern from the dress, I started with a piece of copy paper, adhered the colored cardstock in strips, then die cut the panel using the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies set.  The same set was used to frame the 'Woodpecker' image, but for the sentiment sections, I used the ODBD Custom Log Cabin Quilt Die since some of its sections were just the right size, plus the edges were stitched also.  I chose to separate the sentiment since it added more of the color blocking element.

ODBD Woodpecker, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Log Cabin Quilt Die, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: