Saturday, June 13, 2015

Father's Day Tools

Happy Saturday!!!  My fave challenge of the week at Splitcoast is the Saturday Inspiration Challenge.....Audrie chose The Shabby Creek Cottage for us this week....wow, what a find!!  I will be subscribing since there are so many cool DIY projects there!!  I was drooling over this awesome paint sprayer....have always wanted one but didn't think I would use it much....perhaps this will go onto my wish list!!  I used the colors of the sprayer for this Father's Day card (I need to make two more like it before next weekend!)  I used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs:  'Father's Day Tools' (sentiment at the bottom), ODBD Custom 'Pegboard and Hooks' Dies, ODBD Custom 'Workshop Tools' Dies.  The tools were cut out of gray and blue, then paper pieced together.  I still have an entire roll of Brilliant Blue ribbon, so I used it to bring out more of the cobalt blue color.

ODBD Father's Day Tools Single, ODBD Custom Pegboard and Hooks Dies, ODBD Custom Workshop Tools Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett