Saturday, April 4, 2015

Inspiration Within

Happy Saturday, everyone! Today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find 'Inspiration Within'....that is, find inspiration on your own blog or in your own gallery. It was kinda fun cruising my own gallery....so many things I had forgotten about (and some that I wish I could forget! lol!!!!) My in-laws are having an anniversary in a couple of weeks, so I chose this card to recreate since I know my MIL will love it.  I've been hoarding this piece of designer paper from the ODBD 'Heart and Soul Paper Collection'....today was the day to cut into it!  The verse is from 'Love Scriptures' and the border die was cut from the ODBD Custom 'Beautiful Borders' Dies set, then threaded with satin ribbon.  I changed the colors of the card base and ribbon, plus used a different scripture. Other than threading the ribbon through the die cut, this was a super quick card.

ODBD Heart and Soul Paper Collection, ODBD Love Scriptures, ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Angie, this is gorgeous! Thanks for cutting into that paper. I can see why you'd hoard it! LOL I have this set, you've given me inspiration to to use it! Have a Blessed Easter. Sue

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!