Sunday, December 1, 2013

Our Daily Bread designs December New Releases!

Hi there!  Welcome to Our Daily Bread designs' December New Release party!!  Kelley has done it once again.....this months stamps and coordinating dies are AMAZING!!!!  Here are the new releases:

ODBD Ornate Borders and Flowers ODBD Ornate Borders and Flower Die Set

ODBD Ornate Borders Sentiments ODBD No Words

ODBD Ornate Background

For my two samples (and sneak peek), I have used combinations of all of the new products....they are so easy to mix and match!!

For my first sample, I used the No Words set for the sentiment, Ornate Background stamp, the Ornate Borders and Flowers Set, the ODBD Custom Ornate Borders and Flower Die Set, the ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage Die Set, and SB Decorative Labels One Dies.  The light pink ink on the ivory cardstock was a bit difficult to photograph, but looks very soft and pretty in person.  Feel free to click on the photo for a close up view.

ODBD Ornate Background, Ornate Borders and Flowers, Custom Ornate Borders and Flower Die Set, Custom Fancy Foliage Die Set, No Words Card Designer Angie Crockett

My second sample features the Ornate Background stamp, the Ornate Borders and Flowers Set, the ODBD Custom Ornate Borders and Flower Die Set, the Ornate Borders Sentiments, and the ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage Die Set.  Using the teal ink makes all of the beautiful details of the stamps clear and visible.....I LOVE these new beautiful patterns!!

ODBD Ornate Background, Ornate Borders and Flowers, Custom Ornate Borders and Flower Die Set, Custom Fancy Foliage Die Set, Ornate Borders Sentiments, Card Designer Angie Crockett

This next card was a sneak peek on which I used the Stained Glass technique to show another way to use the Ornate Background.  The background stamp was white embossed on vellum, then the underside of the vellum was colored with markers, then adhered to a white mat.

ODBD Ornate Background, Ornate Borders and Flowers, Custom Ornate Borders and Flower Die Set, Custom Fancy Foliage Die Set, Ornate Borders Sentiments, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Please visit my designer sisters below to see more samples with these gorgeous new sets and dies.  There will be three random comments chosen from these blogs and the winners will receive a $25 gift certificate toward stamps from Our Daily Bread designs!  You have until December 2nd at 9 pm EST to leave your comments.  The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on December 3rd.

Dawn
Grace
Cathy
Lisa
Sabrina
Julie
Chris
Audrey
Angie......you are here!
Silke
Tosh
Lori
ODBD Blog

Not only can you win by participating in our New Release hop, but there is a huge sale going on at Our Daily Bread designs until Monday night.....check out the details HERE!

Thanks for sharing your day with us!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett



36 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love the addition of the small flowers to your cards and the simplicity of the last one, nice to see such varied use of the images.

Kathy S said...

Gorgeous background stamping.

Karen W said...

Wow all three are gorgeous!! I love the colors and these new stamps are wonderful!!

Unknown said...

These are all beautiful, but I really love the second one! Thank you for sharing your artistry!♥

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are all gorgeous, Angie! Such lovely colors and fab techniques.Wonderful cards!

Patty said...

Stunning cards all three!! I love the technique you used with the vellum on your sneak card...looks fantastic!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your cards are gorgeous Angie!! I just love your backgrounds and your designs!! I adore the pink and white with all the foliage on the first, the blue and your vertical placement of the sentiment panel on the second with the added flowers and leaves on the second, and the soft flower with foliage and the lavender on the third!! Your creations are always such an inspiration my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Well, Angie, you have outdone yourself again! I am in awe of your talent and skill to create such beautiful cards! I love them ALL…each in a different way! I admire your sense of color and arrangement. You are amazing, and I admire how creativity! Hugs, precious friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Well, Angie, you have outdone yourself again! I am in awe of your talent and skill to create such beautiful cards! I love them ALL…each in a different way! I admire your sense of color and arrangement. You are amazing, and I admire how creativity! Hugs, precious friend!

Rose said...

These are absolutely beautiful!

Donna Whitten said...

Wow! Such lovely cards!!!

Amy Marshall said...

Beautiful cards. I love the sneak peak of stained glass look on the third card. It is gorgeous.

Audrey Hiltke said...

Angie - your cards are gorgeous!! I love how you created three totally different looks with the same background. The white embossed/colored design is simply breathtaking. So gorgeous my sweet friend!
Hugs and blessings,
Audrey

Pati said...

Beautiful cards! Lovely use of that new background!! I esp. love the one you embossed on vellum & colored with markers! So pretty!!

Grace said...

Oh Angie... I could stare at these all day! I just love all three of these cards! Your colors, your techniques, your layouts... always so inspiring and so beautiful!!!
hugs,
Grace

Amazingly Blessed said...

These are simply lovely! Would love this whole package Thank you

Julie S. said...

Angie, you continually inspire me with your creations! I'd never heard of the stained glass technique, but it looks & sounds fairly simple. Beautiful work, & absolutely love the versatility of the set & the no words sentiments. Phenomenal!

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Angie...wow...such pretty cards...I love your soft tones, and wow on that BG one!! or is that 2...anyways...Just beautiful!!Love the pink one, and what awesome new sentiments!!
Hugs

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful Angie! Love how you used the background image and dies! Just a lovely showcase of all the new sets! {[hugs}}

Polly said...

Angie your samples are so BEAUTIFUL!! I don't know which one I like the best..maybe the pink one but they're all really stunning! These new stamps look very versatile.

TLady said...

ANGIE! ANGIE! ANGIE!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) NOW, I KNOW, I "NEED" that background stamp!!!!!!! LOL SUCH GORGEOUS CREATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your TECHNIQUES!!!!!:) GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!:)

Sue D said...

Very soft and pretty cards.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. Love the teal and what you did with vellum. You are so creative.

Jean Bullock said...

Your techniques are wonderful and the cards are awesome. Love, love, love them.

Donna said...

Great job very pretty.

Marilyn Mathis said...

Your use of different colors on the background stamp is beautiful. All three are beautiful

Sherry said...

wow!!! love all your beautiful cards!! but my fav is the turquoise one

Cathymac said...

Oh my, Angie...all three cards are beyond gorgeous! Love the soft colors and the design of each! My absolute favorite is the last...the stained glass effect is stunning...I will need to try this technique for sure! I am in awe of your talent...Hugs!

Kristy Tyra said...

All of your cards are beautiful, but I think my favorite one is the one where you used the Stained Glass technique. Amazing!

Dawn said...

Beautiful samples, Ang!! I'm in LOVE with the stained glass one! Gorgeous!!!

Lucy E. said...

All 3 are lovely! I especially love that stained glass one-beautiful!

Shelia said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the color combos & all the beautiful details!!

Christine said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! Love the lacy look of the new dies and stamps. Your roses are fabulous!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Sweet, sweet Angie girl, you have done it again! I am totally blown away by your masterpieces .... amazing! Sorry, I am late commenting, but I am tying to play catch up after our Thanksgiving trip. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Katherine said...

The piercing and details on your cards look terrific. I want to feature the first card shown on this post next week on Trendy Tuesday for Paper Crafter's Library blog (we're featuring paper piercing). The post will credit you with your project & link back to your blog. You can ck out the blog at http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ If you do not wish to be featured just let me know.

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations, Angie, for being featured for your GORGEOUS and prescise paper-piercing today on Trendy Tuesday at the Paper Crafter's Library! Woohoo!