Sunday, November 17, 2019

Got Brains?

Hi, everyone!  Though I'm very late posting, last week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast was Lora aka alora......congrats, Lora!!  I cracked up when I saw this cute and comical chicken card and decided to turn the chickens in to zombies so I could use my Zombie Boy set which I just purchased from Whimsy Stamps a few weeks ago.  The background was created by using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique with purple, green, and brown Distress Oxide Inks.  The zombies were stamped with Stazon Jet Black, fussy cut, then water-colored and popped up with foam tape. I also used the following custom dies from Divinity Designs LLC: Pierced Rectangles and Sentiment Strips .  I will save this card for my nephew's birthday next month....he will get a kick out of it!! 

Whimsy Stamps Zombie Boy, Divinity Designs Custom Dies: Pierced Rectangles, Sentiment Strips; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: