Friday, November 18, 2016

Pink Snowflake Blessings

Happy Friday, everyone!  This week's Friday Free4All Challenge theme over at Splitcoast is 'Relax'.  Though I'm not ready for the cold wind and ice of winter, I confess that I am super excited that Indiana will be getting snow flurries tomorrow!  Winter relaxing to me means vegging on the couch and watching the snow fall while our bird feeders get ravaged by our feathered 'dependents'! :)  For my card, I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs: ODBD Custom Snowflake Sky Dies (both the snowflake background and pink frame), ODBD 'Many Blessings' Stamp/Die Duos, and the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies (a larger rectangle was 'resized' for the perfect size panel). Other than the pearls, this is a flat card which should be easy to mail.

ODBD Custom Snowflake Sky Dies, ODBD Many Blessings Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Angie,
What a gorgeous card! Those snowflakes are so lacy looking. I love it.
Blessings,
Sue