Saturday, January 23, 2016

Bible Bookmark

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share another bookmark I will be submitting for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast.  I literally gasped when I saw the amazing colors in these bath salts....so gorgeous!  I made this with another of the new Bible journaling stamps by Our Daily Bread designs, called 'Your Heart'.  Since this stamp was too long to use with the ODBD Custom Bookmarks Dies, I used one of the ODBD Custom Vintage Labels Dies to cut the top of the bookmark only.....see my tutorial on how I did this HERE....this is so easy, you won't believe it!  Choose the die with the width you want, cut your paper strip so that it will fit within the die frame, then follow the instructions on the tutorial. Once my strip was die cut, stamped, and colored, I used a corner rounder at the bottom.  I traced the top of the die onto aqua cardstock, cut by hand, trimmed the sides with a paper cutter and used a corner rounder for the bottom.  This was so quick and easy that I will make more of these to give out at church!


ODBD Your Heart Bible Journaling Stamp, ODBD Custom Vintage Labels Dies, Created by Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by again!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: