Monday, April 6, 2015

A Look Back at the North Coast Creations March Release

Hi, everyone!!  Today we are taking a look back at the North Coast Creations March Release.  My designer sisters and I have all new samples to share with you to get you in the mood for coffee!!!  I am soooo in love with the coffee themed sets and I know I will use them often!!  Below are the two sets I chose to work with this month:


My first card today features the 'What's Brewin'?' set, along with two dies sets from sister company, Our Daily Bread designs.  The shaped card was cut out with the ODBD Custom 'Ornate Hearts' Dies and the tiny hearts are from both the ODBD Custom 'Umbrellas' Dies and coordinating ODBD Custom 'Clouds and Raindrops' Dies.  The coffee cup was stamped in Stazon Fuschia Pink, fussy cut with paper snips and exacto knife, edges sponged in chocolate brown, then popped up with foam tape for dimension.  After popping up the little pink hearts with foam tape as well, I added some stickles to give them a little glitz.


My second card features the 'Warm My Heart' set, along with the ODBD Custom 'Doily' Dies set and ODBD 'Rustic Beauty Paper Collection'.  I wanted to bring out the blackberry color from the ODBD polka dot pattern so after stamping the cup onto vanilla cardstock, the top and bottom of the cup were colored with a sponge dauber with blackberry ink, then the 'insulator sleeve' was colored with a matching blackberry marker.  The little heart from the stamp set was then 'paper-pieced' from the same designer paper.


To see some gorgeous cards from my designer sisters, please visit their blogs below:

Lori
Julie
Sandee
Dawn
Patty
Angie...you are here!
Wanda

Thanks for hanging out with us today!!

Blessings,

North Coast Creations Designer Angie Crockett

5 comments:

Dawn said...

awesome Ang! would you look at those bright pink hearts, how cute!!
love the stenciling and blackberry color on the second!
great samples!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Angie! Love the fuchsia color & hearts on the first and love the way you brought out the blackberry color on the second. Such a perfect little bow and your pennant & doily are fabulous.

Marilyn Mathis said...

Both cards are beautiful in their own way, but I am drawn to the second one. It all just fits together for me.

Patricia Chalas said...

Lovely creations Angie!!
Love the details on each of them..

Sandee Shanabrough said...

WOW!!! Love these Angie! I saw the heart one on SCS and left some love! And I adore the second card with the muted colors and the doily! Beautiful!