Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blessings Come Down!

Hello there! Today I have another birthday card to show you....boy, November and December are heavy birthday months for my family! This one I made for my brother, Brian....he loves when I make "heavy" cards for him...in other words...lots of layers! You should have seen his eyes light up when he felt the weight of the envelope!! lol!!!



I have used Gloria's awesome Sketch Tuesday Challenge for this card design, although I flipped it on it's side so that the "arrows" in the sketch would match the ones in this sentiment from the Our Daily Bread designs' set, "Blessings" from the "Full of Grace Collection". The designer paper is Basic Grey "Marjolaine", the Soft Suede cardstock was embossed with a Herringbone embossing folder, the button is by Basic Grey, the twill is by May Arts, and I added a few dew drops as an extra embellishment to match the clear button. I have also used Jenny's Color Monday Challenge of Soft Suede, black, and cream or white. (Sorry, I stretched this one a bit since the designer paper had a bit of green in there!)

Thanks for stopping by today!! I love it when you come to visit!!! God Bless!

2 comments:

Clickersister said...

This card is beautiful, Angie! Another great job!

Becky said...

I love this!!