Thursday, July 30, 2009

In God We Trust - Another Challenge Combo


As the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers come to a close this week, I was able to combine a few more:
Michelle (sf9erfan): masculine card
Amy (Pickletree): animal theme
Carolyn (craftycaro): a non-traditional sized/shaped card
Susan (rainy): sketch challenge
Deb (debdeb): music challenge
Holly (Toy): color challenge of mustard, red, and lt blue
Also, last week's New To You Wednesday challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts was to make a gatefold card....it was a bit tricky since I incorporated the DTGD sketch challenge with it!
The set I chose is "In God We Trust" from Our Daily Bread Designs. The dp is retired SU, the brads are by Basic Grey, and I used the "Tiny Bubbles" cuttlebug ef because my friend, Kim aka nuttnhoney, loves it soooo much!!! Hi Kim! Not as beautiful as your work, but these bubbles are for you!!!

Stay tuned for the new release blog posts from me and the rest of the "Breadsticks" on Saturday morning!! Thanks for stopping by! God Bless!

7 comments:

Norine said...

wow love this card you did a great job
Hugs
Norine

Laurie said...

What a terrific card! You are SO good to combine all those challenges into one sample....I'd get too confused. :)

Connie M. said...

Oh I love this, Angella! I really like the light blue with the red...such a great contrast!! Love the gate fold too...I did one of those today too! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Angie!! I love the blue and red and the texture!! Great gatefold card!!

Kim said...

Awww, ((hug)) Thanks Ang! Your cards are always awesome! I love how you used the Tiny Bubbles ef and these colors are wonderful! Really fresh and different! Amazing number of challenges you combined there, whew!

America said...

INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS WORK! Awesome Patriotic card! TFS

Unknown said...

wow !! great work...
The card looks fantastic!

___________________
Michell james
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems