Sunday, January 31, 2016

Thank You So Much!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Kathy Straw aka MochaFrap....congrats, Kathy!  I loved the fun layout of this super cute card, so I chose it for inspiration. I used the same layout with two rectangles and a banner, but instead of an image, I have used the ODBD Custom 'Thank You' Die along with a partial sentiment from the 'With Much Thanks' stamp set.  My intention was to stamp the sentiment onto the metallic pearl banner, but ended up with a smudge so the boo-boo was covered up with a rectangle panel instead.  The Thank You was also cut from the metallic cardstock, so I had to use permanent ink to stencil the die cut so that it wouldn't rub off.  All three rectangles were cut with the ODBD Custom 'Double Stitched Rectangles' Dies. The designer paper is from the ODBD Easter Card Collection 2016.

ODBD Custom Thank You Die

Thanks for stopping by!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: